Jobs at Nimble
Marketing Executive Job Description
Job Description: Marketing Executive
Nimble Elearning is one of the learning industry’s most exciting companies. We’ve developed a suite of extraordinarily innovative and easy-to-use elearning products that make a real difference to our customers. We’re super-proud to serve every one of our customers, and the approach we take is always ethical and value-led. We are an independent business that’s free from outside control, who always seeks to do the ‘right thing’ for our staff and customers. Since launching in 2014, we have enjoyed significant year-on-year growth and have re-invested our success in our people, products and systems. Therefore, we are seeking a Marketing Executive star to join our world-class team to support our marketing team.
You’ll be responsible for organising and implementing in-person events and broader support for the marketing team.
You’ll work alongside our Marketing and Brand Manager to coordinate, plan, organise and execute promotional activities, events, conferences and exhibitions – both physical and virtual within an agreed budget. This could include (but is not limited to):
- Liaising with suppliers and event organisers
- Arranging accommodation and transport
- Attending 3-6 exhibitions per year (generally with overnight stays)
- Scheduling staff coverage
- Ensuring all equipment and collateral are ready
- Communicating event logistics internally and ensuring stakeholders and participants are fully informed at all times
- Implementation and completion of exhibitor manuals and accompanying compliance documentation
- Social media support
- Direct marketing campaigns
You’ll work alongside our Digital Marketing Manager to support campaigns. This could include, (but is not limited to):
- Reporting (i.e. analytics, ROI analysis for channel performance, PPC)
- Desktop research (i.e. content ideas, advertising opportunities)
- Data management (i.e. mailing list management, CRM, data collection)
- Creating website assets (i.e. landing pages, website pages, bridge pages, signup pages)
- Social media (i.e. scheduling, identifying trends and opportunities)
- Digital advertising (i.e. pay per click management)
You’ll collaborate with internal teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product, Learning Design) to help implement our marketing strategy.
Essential and desirable skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly organised with exceptional time management
- Ability to meet all deadlines efficiently
- An eye for detail
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A positive friendly approach
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Ability to spot potential issues and rectify them
- Previous marketing experience
- Previous experience organising events
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Confident in liaising with external suppliers
- Ability to proofread
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
What to expect
This role is a full-time position, with hybrid working between working from home and at our Nimble Hub in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
- You may need to work some evenings or weekends when organising or attending events
- You may be expected to socialise with customers, prospects and team members to build and develop relationships
- The work is fast-paced as you’ll need to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work alongside external suppliers and internal team members
Interested? Click the button below to send our friendly team a message and let’s chat!
Standard Benefits Offered By Nimble…
Bupa comprehensive medical cover
Offering unlimited cancer care, direct access to GP’s, specialist advice/treatment together with £1000 healthcare cover on all out-patient costs.
EAP mental health support via Carecoins
Which provides confidential 1-1 counselling with a fully qualified therapist/psychologist to help with mental well-being and reduce stress/anxiety.
Access to the Cyclescheme
This gives a saving of more than 26% on any bike/accessories from over 2000 retailers.
Access to the Techscheme
This gives an average saving of 13% on purchases from PC World and Apple. Both schemes allow you to spread the cost of the purchase(s) over a 12-month period via payroll deductions.
Plus much more...
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to extend annual leave by up to 5 days (unpaid)
- Hybrid working
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Referral reward programme
- Monthly personal training hours allocated with opportunities for further development
- Charity & community support (1 x paid day per year)
- Department team days (1 x paid day per year)
- Company Team day (1 x paid day per year)
- Charity sponsorship matching (up to a maximum of £500)
- Monthly BBQs at the Hub during the summer months
- Christmas party for team members and their partners on the first Saturday of December
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, bereavement and sick leave have all been enhanced and are above the statutory minimum requirements