Recognition from your peers is always important. It’s an indication of genuine professional respect. So, when ELEARNING INDUSTRY compliments anyone, it means a great deal. They have included Nimble Elearning’s LMS in their Top 20 LMS Value for Money list for 2019.
eLearning Industry is a network-based media and publishing company with the largest online community of elearning professionals. People who know what they’re talking about.
Its recognition follows hot on the heels of being placed in the Top 20 LMS for Best Customer Experience for 2018 list.
The Top 20 Value for Money list arises out of demanding criteria: pricing policy for small-medium sized businesses (SMBs) and authenticated user reviews. Nimble received twenty-two such reviews – they can be found here: https://elearningindustry.com/directory/elearning-software/nimble-lms/reviews
The overall performance review of the Nimble LMS is incredibly positive:
- Usefulness = 4.5 stars
- Usability = 4.5 stars
- Customer Experience = 5 stars
- Likelihood to recommend = 99%
- The LMS’ overall rating = 93%
The reviews were consistently positive too. When asked, ‘What do you like best?’ answers included:
- Ease of building and delivering of content
- The customer service and support for the platform are excellent. It is simple and uncomplicated to use from both a user and administrator perspective
- The LMS and Author tools are super easy to use, very intuitive and beautifully simple and effective. Learners love engaging with the non-distracting simple end-user portal
- Great Software. Great Company. Great Support. A very friendly personable company who are always at the end of the phone to provide support. Very supportive of their customers however big or small. The software is simple to use, unfussy with no complicated programming requirements so totally suitable for novices. Personalised branding ensures the professional image to the users.
One other positive can be found when asked, ‘What do you dislike?’ A consistent reply is – ‘Nothing’. Or, as one reviewer pointed out, ‘Suggestions for optional features are always considered by the developer.’
The news has given a huge boost to the Stroud-based elearning company who have recently showcased their latest version of Nimble Author at last month’s Learning Technologies event in London where it was met with great acclaim. As Alex Hathway, the company’s Sales and Marketing director said when he received the news of their LMS appearing in the Top 20 list, “As this accolade is based on feedback from our customers, we couldn’t be happier. We delight in the success of our customers and they, in kind, have been overwhelmingly supportive of us. This is a reflection of the positive, long-term relationships we enjoy together.”